» University Hall
Booking Open for January 2014
- A Study Desk and Lamp
- Double Bed With Storage Underneath
- Full Length Mirror
- Built in Storage Units
- Notice Board
- Residents are asked to provide their own bed linen (double bed), duvet and pillows.
- Electric Hob / Oven and Microwave
- Attractive Built - In Units
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Delph and Cutlery
- TV with remote control
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Toaster and Kettle
- Recycling Facilities
- There is a telephone in each apartment allowing both incoming and outgoing calls.
The complex offers
3,4 & 5 bedroom apartments most with en-suites
Rooms designed for special needs
Free internet access to UCC network
Enclosed parking area for bicycles
Self service Launderette (fee payable)
Weekly refuse collection
Economic Gold shield electric heating
Academic Year 13/14
Rates (39 week contract)
|Academic Year Rates 2013/14||Per Person|
|Single En-suite Room||€4,881|
|Single Non En-suite Room||€4,628|
|Deposits (refundable*)||Per Person|
|Booking / Security Deposit*||€250|
|Utilities Charge (Refuse & TV License)||€150|
- Monday 2nd September 2013 to Sunday 1st June 2014 (full year students only)
- Monday 2nd September 2013 to Monday 30th December 2013 (Autumn semester students only)
- Thursday 2nd January 2014 to Sunday 1st June 2014 (Spring semester only students)
- Cancellation/confirmation of place: before 12 midnight Friday 26th July 2013: €200 refund of deposit.
- Cancellation after midnight Friday 26th July 2013: No refund of deposit.
- Rent & Utilities Payment date: midnight Monday 5th August 2013.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are processed online. Booking deposits are taken via Laser or credit card. Rent payments are taken via credit card only, due to limits placed on debit cards by banks. This is outside our control.
- Simply click on the "Book Now" button in the top left hand of this page, which will bring you to our application form.
- Students will receive an email confirmation that their on-line application has been received. We will follow this up with another email which will state that a room has been reserved for 3 working days to allow payment of a €250 booking deposit. If the deposit is not received within this time-span, the provisional booking will be cancelled.
- Once all rooms have been filled you may apply online for the waiting list. All applications are strictly on a first come, first served basis.
An allocation of places is held in each complex for our incoming international students. Early application is advisable to avoid disappointment.
Students with a Disability
There are four rooms adapted for students with special needs, within the five bedroom apartments. For further details please contact the management.
- This is a non smoking complex.
- There is very limited car parking available in the complex for students with a disability.
- Requests to live with other people can be made but will not be guaranteed.
- The lease agreement is available to view / download in the Downloads.