» Summer Accommodation Terms & Conditions
- Weekly rentals can commence on any day of the week.
- Check in time is between 3.00pm – 8.00pm. Late check in is possible with the warden on duty.
- Inventory: On arrival each guest is asked to check the inventory list provided in the apartment and notify reception of any shortages so that they can be rectified.
- The Self Catering Rental Fee covers all necessary equipment for the apartment, Bed Linen, Duvets, Towels and Weekly Cleaning.
- The number of people stated on the Booking From must not be exceeded.
- Possession of the Apartment can only be taken after 3.00pm on the day of arrival and the apartment must be vacated by 10.00am on date of departure, or by arrangement with the management.
- No responsibility will be taken for articles lost on or stolen from the property.
- The Apartment and its contents must be maintained and left in a clean and tidy condition. A deposit of €100 will be payable on arrival which will be returned on departure providing there are no breakages or damages. If the terms and conditions are not complied with, an additional cleaning charge may be incurred.
- All breakages and damages must be paid for before departure.
- The person booking undertakes not to do, on their own part, or permit to be done by any member of their party , anything which may, in the opinion of the management, be or become a nuisance or annoyance which shall in any way interfere with the peace or general comfort of other residents in the complex.
- Pets are not permitted in the Complex except guide dogs.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse a booking and to terminate the rental for any breach of the above conditions.