» Summer Job Vacancies 2013
Applications for Reception and Housekeeping Staff for Summer 2013 CLOSED on March 11, 2013.
We would like to sincerely thank all those who applied for the summer positions in Reception and Housekeeping at UCC Campus Accommodation.
Due to the very large volume of applications this year, unfortunately not all applicants can be interviewed. We will contact applicants to be interviewed on or before March 21.
Housekeepers Job Summary:
To provide a high standard of cleanliness throughout the Accommodation for Summer Guests
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To clean apartments quickly, neatly and efficiently.
- To ensure that guest room corridors are clean.
- To maintain neat and clean housekeeping cart, equipment, storage rooms, and supplies.
- To maintain a friendly and approachable attitude towards guests and staff.
- To maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Document any deficiencies, including mechanical and electrical problems from the guest’s rooms and report to the Reception.
- Label and submit all lost and found items to reception immediately.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
Receptionist Job Summary:
To demonstrate a strong awareness of customer service values, with particular attention to ensuring our guests enjoy their stay with Campus Accommodation
Duties and responsibilities:
- Make and amend bookings
- Process Payments by guests
- Check in and out guests
- Ensure that guest records are properly maintained
- Deal with guest enquiries, including provision of tourist information
- Liase with management and housekeeping staff
- Liase with group and event organisers
To apply please complete the application form by clicking the link below and return by email to email@example.com or completed forms can be posted to handed into Reception at Castlewhite, Victoria Lodge or University Hall Reception
Applications cannot be accepted after MArch 11, 5pm.